Today’s vehicles are more complex than ever and, when damaged, require equally complex equipment to repair them. We use only the highest quality precision equipment and staff-training programmes available to restore vehicles to their original manufacturer’s specifications. The equipment is the latest available to meet the needs of the company.
Special equipment examples:
- Double bay Chassis Straightening.
- Heated down draft AeroCure spray booth.
- Paint Mixing Room.
- Various hammers and dollies used to planishing.
- Body files and flippers.
- Assembly tools such as socket sets, screwdrivers and spanners.
- Other hand tools like pliers, tin snips, vise grips, punches, chisels, etc.
- Hydraulic pushing/pulling devices.
- Vehicle measuring and aligning devices, or jigs e.g.
- Vehicle lift hoists.
- Personal safety equipment such as boots, overalls, safety glasses, welding helmets, gloves, respirators and hearing protection.
- Welding equipment – MIG or TIG.
Special equipment for restoration, advanced panel repair or panel fabrication from scratch include:
- English wheel
- Power hammer
- Pear shaped mallets and Sandbags
- Beaders/Swaging machines
- Station bucks
- Oxy-acetylene welding equipment
- Lead loading equipment